Charlotte over at Owl Love to Stamp has tagged me!
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I'm a Lost addict. I know *bad pun ahead* many of us have "lost" our way, but I really enjoy it still. Over there, on the left side of this stuff? The link "Dispatches from the Island" is Hurley's blog. Okay not really Hurley's but it's Jeorge Garcia's.
2. This is hard.
3. Contrary to poor Charlotte, I love scary movies. But, not as much strictly gory movies. I want to be SCARED, not grossed out. My favorites of all time are The Exorcist and The Shining (yeah, Stanley Kubrick version, I adore his insanity). A few more recent favorites have been Descent, The Ring, and The Orphanage. I'll watch bad ones until I'm blue in the face though too. One of my favorite bad ones is called American Gothic. In Jr High and High School my best friend and I would rent terrible scary movies almost every weekend.
4. I'm a renaissance woman looking for a few good hobbies. Among the stuff I've been trying recently is cooking, knitting, sewing, gardening, carpentry assistant, and writing. I'm not really great at most of these, but I'm trying to learn. My strongest so far are cooking and maybe gardening.
5. An addendum to that, I can't bake. I like cooking because I can make it up. I can mess around with a recipe and still have it turn out well. I've never "cooked" anything I really didn't like. I'm always criticizing, thinking what I'll do the next time, but it's not ruined, or inedible or bad, just not as good as I know it can be. My baking history, however, is riddled with abject failure. I've tried to make sugar cookies and ended up with one big gross, uncooked pancake. You've seen the failbread. Last night I tried to bake a cake and added four times as much milk as I was supposed to. It actually turned out edible. Shocking.
6. I have a bachelor's degree in English. I know you wouldn't know it from the sloppy typing spelling and grammar here. I think it's like a teacher once said (she was complaining about my sloppy handwriting) my hand(s) can't keep up with my brain. It's coming out faster than I can get it written down. Blargh.
7. It's very hot in the library today. The air circulation system is broken and it's just awful.
Who shall I tag? I can't tag Charlotte, she tagged me! I think I'll Tag,
Blog of DOOM!
I Don't Know Squat
Country Girl On the Chesapeake Bay
Supposed Newlywed Bliss
None of these people have ever done anything like this as far as I can remember, but then again, neither had I! So even if they don't post, check them out, I do.