Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's tomorrow

My appointment with the bankruptcy attorney is tomorrow. Good Lord, I am terrified. I am so scared that something is going to go wrong, that she will tell me that I am screwed etc. I don't know what to wear, I've got all of the stuff, but I don't know what it's for, like she wanted the last 3 months of bank statements. Well, I don't have anything to hide, I'm not hiding any money, or anything, but what if she tells me that I'm spending too much on one thing or another, and that means that I can't do it? I am just terrified. I don't think I'll be nearly as scared of the meeting with the actual trustee. Who knows? I just wish that this could be completely over tomorrow. I also pray that everything will go fine tomorrow. If you're reading this, think of me tomorrow morning at 9.

1 comment:

feefers said...

I'm thinking... Tell me how it goes.