Monday, August 25, 2008

Mondays?

Do I only post on Mondays? I tried to keep the one about the grilling until later in the week, but when I posted it, it said Monday! Well, this weekend was pretty slow because Jason was sick! Poor guy, slept most of it through. Today, we are trying to start a diet. I'm not sure it's going to go very well, because I have absolutely zero willpower. I also don't want to give up the foods I like. Okay, love. I really love pizza, and not some no cheese, no bread facsimile of it. That, I hate. I adore french fries, not something cleverly packaged to look like them. Right now I'm really hungry, because we started off with a juice fast to let our stomachs shrink. So, I don't know. I really think we should excercise more. There's the key. I just don't like doing it, and I really hate getting up early. But, I know I'm overweight. I know I should do something. But, also, I'm all for acceptance. Isn't it my choice what I eat, and what I look like? Don't I deserve to be treated the same as thin people? UGH! Why does fried food have to be so good!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, girl, I just had this discussion with my husband yesterday. People totally treat overweight people different than they do skinny people. It's enough to make someone crazy.

I'm working on a new diet thing, too. So I heartily wish you the best of luck.