Okay, here's what's up: Leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. Write about ten things you love that begin with said letter. Post the list on your blog. When people comment on your list, you assign a letter, and the game continues. If you leave a comment, but don't want a letter, no big, just say so!
The lovely Marlene over at Country Girl on the Chesapeake Bay, assigned me "L"
1. Love. I love being in love. It's really changed my life. i was just saying to Jason the other night that the time before I met him seemed like a completely different life. This one is much better.
2. Libraries. I'm a librarian, and while I started out as a Children's librarian, I've found that I really love working with teens. I enjoy doing the programming, and I've come to really like the actual teens too.
3. Listening<--- Ha! I love audiobooks, and I rarely listen to music in my car anymore.
4. Lungs, mine. I couldn't breathe without them. That counts as love. Right? This is really hard.
5. Law&Order. We now have a regular DVR, which only has a little Law and Order on it. We used to have Tivo, which thanks to me hitting that thumbs up button was simply rife with CHUNG CHUNG!
6. Launch. Kinda roundabout, but I've always been fascinated with the space program, and I will watch a shuttle launch for an hour after you can see the shuttle and we're all looking at this tiny dot. I've always wanted to go to Space Camp, and Jason recently discovered that they actually do space camp for adults. Now we just need thermal curtain failure. And Darwin. If you get that, you rock.
7. Lake. We had a really great time this fall at Patoka lake. I caught a fish, and it was a great getaway.
8. Laurell K Hamilton. I started out simply adoring everything she wrote. Then, somewhere in there, the Anita Blake series went a little more ummmm, let's say, blue. Adult. Graphic. While that's all well and good in moderation, I don't pick up her books to read nothing BUT that. I grab each new one as soon as possible, hoping for a little more plot. I'm still enjoying the Merry Gentry series.
9. Love again. This time giving it. I truly believe that each of us has unlimited love to give to our world. Why spend time hating anyone. It costs me nothing to love. Why not give it away. Side note on this one, I struggle with it, like anyone would to love those who have wronged me or others. But I'm trying.
10. I love my lips!