Friday, June 13, 2008

Would You Rather Weekend!

Have a beautiful house and ugly car or an ugly house and beautiful car?

I thought this one was pretty appropriate considering the mortgage crisis and the way the economy looks lately. I guess I'd rather have a beautiful house, because that's where I have to live. Plus, if I had a beautiful house, it would have a garage and I could hide an ugly car. Right now I have a cute car and a cute house, but we are renting, and it is, I have to say, small. Jason and I would like to buy someday, but the news make me nervous. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Giraffeman said...

I think I would rather have a pretty house. An ugly car is a better sleeper. But an ugly house is an ugly house. I'd like to have room for all the grills, garden, lake and a giraffe. And a bunch of dogs and maybe a leopard.