Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Danica Patrick is so tired


So, last night I dreamt that I was Danica Patrick, but still married to Jason. We lived in this weird place, and a Christmas tree (a ceramic one) kept catching fire. That, and I kept going to the hair salon. It was strange. I woke up incredibly tired. I don't know if it she dream or what, but I feel like there are weights on my eyelids this morning.

This weekend we had fun though. Sunday, the weather was gorgeous. So, we chopped up more tree. I got to use the chainsaw this time, Yay! I did actually like it. The yard was so wet though, that we didn't do it all. We retreated to grill land. We invited over 2 of Jason's friends, and we cooked out. It was good. Nothing overly spectacular this time. The most complicated thing was probably the lime shrimp. Those were good.

I love making a fire in that fire pit. I don't know why I'm such a pyro. I did one thing for any of you blog readers you there, I made a video. To be uploaded soon, Annemarie's easy way to core a jalepeno. Yum. Look for it soon!

No comments: