Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm so glad..

That I have an intelligent husband. I really couldn't stand it if I didn't. He even makes my English degree happy. Last night we were lying in bed, getting ready to go to sleep. We usually talk in bed and always snuggle nee, nuggle. So last night as they are many nights his feet were sticking out of the blankets. One of us made a joke about them being Longfellows, you know, "you're a poet but you didn't know it. But you're feet show it, they're Longfellow (s)". It was a chilly evening so, he responded with "If I leave them out there for long, they'll be Frost". I almost died laughing. As I was trying to come up with one, he let this one fly "For Wad-s-worth, they're back in now". OMG!!! Poet puns. The only one that I can remember coming up with was "We'd better not go too far down this Plath". I love my new husband. He's so awesome.

1 comment:

Giraffeman said...

I have no money right now. I'm Poe