Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HA HA!

I bet you all didn't think I would post today. After my lofty goal of yesterday to post every day, I would have been easy to fall off so soon. I didn't!

Diana got her results yesterday. It was good and bad. It was malignant, but they got it all. It may have spread, but it may not have too. So, we wait.

I'm feeling some better but my nose is still all crazy.

That's all for now, I don't really feel like talking about anything else I guess.


p.s. Hey! If ANYONE is reading this, leave me a comment. I'm losing faith that I'm doing anything other than talking to myself.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'm reading it! When I start my blog up someday, you'll have to return the favor. :)

Charlotte said...

Oops, forgot to add my name.

Charlotte

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it. I read it every day. Sometimes more than once. It's the only thing keeping me sane from all the mindless babble I hear all day long. Yes everything is edible here. Even I am edible. But that would be cannibalism which is frowned upon in most societies.