Saturday, January 26, 2008

Meet the Spartans

So, tonight we saw it. It was funny. The best part in my opinion was Kevin Sorbo playing the captain. He was hilarious, plus it was funny seeing Dylan Hunt/Hercules in a comedy. I think I've got the music settled with the organist, and all it took was FOREVER! I had my hair done today. I love it. It's a dark red, and it's just beautiful. It was EXPENSIVE. Lots of all caps tonight, hmmmm. I spent 4 hours at the salon and we spent $258. I got color, cut, highlights, and practice style. She made it match the extension perfectly. I really do like it, but it's a lot of money to spend regularly. So, I'm feeling pretty good tonight, so YAY! Soon, I'll let you all in my thoughts about Queen Latifah and Jenny Craig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair. It's pretty. I like it. Yes I do. tonight, we dine at dawson's!!!!!! Lets go walk next to the pit of death.

Charlotte said...

Ok...that's like a whole car payment!